Thursday, December 18, 2008

has this ever happen to you?

ok now i dont know if this has ever happen to any of you or not but well for some time now my mail that well would be comeing to my home does not show up or come and well this been going on now for some time its like one week or every other i get my mail the next it does come and well i dont know what the matter or whats happing but well just the other day i had to well call the us post office and ups fedx and so on to have them try and fix this so well my mail can get to me . and well i just hope its some thing thay can fix. and well if any one has got some packages there still trying to get to me and well you do have my mailing address please e-mail me so i can tell you what you have to do so it will get to me thanks much .

No comments: